Myth Runner Myth Runner

excellent, simple yet entertaining

for 2 days, it's awesome. the gameplay is so simple, no need to explain anything. any gamer can play it directly. quite fun with those transformation options. i think overall a good game, and deserve to be played. well done for the the game maker

The Last Village The Last Village

wow :) it's another cool strategy game

Frankly said, I didn't really like this kind of game because it's quite complex and it makes me thinking hard about what to build or buy. I just buy whatever I can buy, because the only limit here is my resource. :) it was fun in early in the games, because everything seems quite new and fresh so you enjoy build and do many things. but later it seems very repetitive, basically I just need to move my warrior head to the place attacked and upgrade my army until I run out of resources to do anything.

well anyway the graphic are amazing, gameplay is unique, i didn't hear the music anyway, the interface is simple and not hard to figure out what it used for. well all and all, its a cool game. good job :)

Epic War 3 Epic War 3

fresh new game play

i know this game has different gameplay and system from the previous epic war series. for instance this one has no tower which can shoot arrow. but still i think it's a good system.
it's quite difficult at first when your units are very limited (2 starter unit cards plus 1 skill card plus hero). but after playing for a while, you'll be dragged and enjoy the game (to collect more units/cards and trying to challenge yourself against the bosses).
nice graphic (very clean) and epic sound as usual. overall, very worth to play for hours and more.

Kingdom of the Wind Kingdom of the Wind

awesome game

Truly like it. Its a new concept, rather than scrolling left to right, this game was made to scroll up and down, then the maker combined it with a good strategy defense gameplay. And the flying castle idea to tie it up together are brilliant. Excellent concept, and nice execution. Just a bit short, but it deserve a sequel then. :) Maybe it can be added an enemy castle in the ground. So our unit can reach the ground like those parachute troops in WW II then we can drop a bomb to the ground and the ground castle send flying units or fire a missile to our flying castle. Well i believe that will be epic!

The Zombie Survival The Zombie Survival

freaky zombie

Nice game. I like the whole becoming "bad zombie guy" ideas. Kinda gore but its alright. really enjoy playing this one.

Epic War Epic War

excellent

i think this is a fun game,very challenging especially when u hadnt complete all upgrade n final boss,for sure.
i belief age of war had it point of focus to evolution of ur army n there's no upgrade skill 2.that way,imho ths game shouldnt b judged as a age of war rip off.
btw tips to end the end.he needs to be slowed down,so spam any unit u hav.he'll took a while to shoot n tht just the moment for u to shoot ur all arrows n angel attack ofcourse

Vindex Chronicle Vindex Chronicle

excellent!

It's very interesting game. Nice graphic, great system too. Fun to play...just beat those army yeah.

Election Madness Election Madness

fun to play

nice game play and very fun to play. make me laugh alot :D

ArcadeHog responds:

glad you enjoyed it! I still laugh at McCains Super Attack!!