Foreign Creature: Trailer Foreign Creature: Trailer

Excellent graphic!

Like i said, excellent graphic. :) can't wait for the release version of the game

Myth Runner Myth Runner

excellent, simple yet entertaining

for 2 days, it's awesome. the gameplay is so simple, no need to explain anything. any gamer can play it directly. quite fun with those transformation options. i think overall a good game, and deserve to be played. well done for the the game maker

The Last Village The Last Village

wow :) it's another cool strategy game

Frankly said, I didn't really like this kind of game because it's quite complex and it makes me thinking hard about what to build or buy. I just buy whatever I can buy, because the only limit here is my resource. :) it was fun in early in the games, because everything seems quite new and fresh so you enjoy build and do many things. but later it seems very repetitive, basically I just need to move my warrior head to the place attacked and upgrade my army until I run out of resources to do anything.

well anyway the graphic are amazing, gameplay is unique, i didn't hear the music anyway, the interface is simple and not hard to figure out what it used for. well all and all, its a cool game. good job :)

Epic War 3 Epic War 3

fresh new game play

i know this game has different gameplay and system from the previous epic war series. for instance this one has no tower which can shoot arrow. but still i think it's a good system.
it's quite difficult at first when your units are very limited (2 starter unit cards plus 1 skill card plus hero). but after playing for a while, you'll be dragged and enjoy the game (to collect more units/cards and trying to challenge yourself against the bosses).
nice graphic (very clean) and epic sound as usual. overall, very worth to play for hours and more.